Hi! Simply click below and type your query.
Our experts will reply you very soon.
Nutrition and Phytoceutical Company Touching the Life of Patients Through Its Quality, Innovative and Affordable Products.
for the Position of the Graphic Designer
• no. of Vacancy1
roles and Responsibilities
• study Design Briefs and Determinerequirements
• schedule Projects and Define Budgetconstraints
• conceptualize Visuals Based On Requirements
• prepare Rough Drafts and Presentideas
• develop Illustrations, Logos and other Designs Using Software or Byhand
• use the Appropriate Colors and Layouts for Eachgraphic
• work with Copywriters and Creative Director to Produce Finaldesign
• test Graphics Across Variousmedia
• amend Designs After Feedback
• ensure Final Graphics and Layouts are Visually Appealing Andon-brand
required Candidate Profile
• strong Graphic Designskills
• attention To-detail
• desktop Publishing Tools and Graphic Design Software
• acute Vision
• time-management Skills
• communication Skills
• bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design, Industrial Design, or Interior Design, or Equivalent Experience
• one to Five Years of Experience in Graphic Design
perks and Benefits
• incentives : Best in Industry,Allowances
• salary: Inr 1, 50,000 – 2, 40,000 Pa.
• rapid Careergrowth
|Experience||1 - 5 Years|
|Salary||2 Lac To 2 Lac 75 Thousand P.A.|
|Industry||Health Care / Pharmaceuticals / Medical|
|Qualification||Other Bachelor Degree|
|Key Skills||Graphics Designing Image Editor Photo Editing|
Nutrition and Phytoceutical company touching the life of patients through its quality, innovative and affordable products.
|About Company||Nutrition and Phytoceutical company touching the life of patients through its quality, innovative and affordable products.|